B&W PHOTOGRAPHY: BOAT COTTAGE

It was in 2013 when I visited Northern Philippines, the province of Ilocos, I was amazed to see a big boat floating in the air. I really thought it was floating. I checked-in inside the hotel and saw it closer. It was not floating. It was a cottage like structure built by the resort owner, so that guests can see the sea shore and beach front clearly.


Yes, it really helped us to see the beach front and see the brilliant see water up above this structure. We were able to take pictures of different views and sceneries. For hobbyist photographer, the view is great in taking sunset photos and panoramic shots.

We stayed there for 2 days and 1 night, It was really a great experience visiting a lovely place such as this resort in Candon, Ilocos Sur. I just traveled by land and it took me 7 hours from Manila to get there. I hope you liked my story and promise you with more soon.

Share:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Tatak