The Public Service Of A Boxing Legend.

In the midst of the Corona Virus (CoVod19) pandemic, the Living Legend and Philippine Senator, Manny Pacquiao continue to help the Filipino people who are in need. His heart for the poor is unparalleled because he came also from a humble beginning. He never forgets to return back the favor to the people despite his success.

During the year 2008 to 2009, I was a living proof of Manny’s generosity and good heart. I went to General Santos City just to witness him and to ask for an autograph. Since there were plenty of people lined up to see him, Me and my companion tried to go with the flow and follow the line. When we reached the gate of his house we are happy to see him face to face. We never knew that the line we followed was for relief goods giving. We saw how many people really got their daily food from Pacquiao. When it was our turn, we just smiled at him and said, a handshake will make us happy. I lost my photo with him when my laptop crushed and lost all my files.

Now he is trying to help the informal settlers by providing them with their own houses. Manny built hundreds of houses to be given to poor people. His Manny Paquiao Foundation (MPF) are collecting donations and funds for this project. His dedication to alleviate the suffering of his constituents is a manifestation that he really cares for the poor people of his country.
It was indeed a great experience going to his place and witness his kindness to all the people of General Santos and nearby area. I had a great travel that time when I was sent by my company to that area of Mindanao.


I will not be shocked, if people will try to put him in Malacanang coming next presidential election. With his outstanding performance in uplifting the lives of the poor people, it will be his ticket to great and better challenge of his political career.Though he urged his fellow Senators to help the needy, it seems he is facing the covid19 battle alone, because none of the senators was reported doing the same. He donated thousands of masks and testing kits to the city of Manila. It was properly reported by Honorable Mayor Isko Moreno.


As a boxer, there is no doubt that he will be named to the International Boxing Hall of Fame. Even now, he already enjoy the hall-of-fame greatness. In my next column, I will talk about his probable opponent. It was reported that Bob Arum of Top Rank Promotion, is cooking something for boxing fans.
Img src: wbcboxing and manny pacquiao ig.
Share:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Tatak